In order to gain your CSCS card in construction you must first pass your level 1 award in Health & Safety.
At Gateway you can obtain this qualification between 1 – 5 days depending on your learning ability.
This course covers 5 core units.
- Know the principles of risk assessment for maintaining and improving health and safety at work
- Know the importance of safe manual handling in the workplace
- Know the importance of working at height in the workplace
- Know risks to health within a construction environment
- Know the importance of working around plant and equipment safely
For more information email: email@example.com
Or call: 0203 376 9084